We were first exposed to Di Blasi products when we opened Zingo Transportation in October 2005. We purchased 5 bikes from the previous importer to start Atlanta's premier designated driving service. We were so impressed with the quality and ingenuity of Di Blasi products, we took over the distributorship in May 2006.
We look forward to serving you. Please don't hesitate to call or email us with your questions.
About Di Blasi
Di Blasi has been making folding motorbikes, bicycles, and tricycles for almost 50 years. For an in-depth history of this dynamic company, you may visit Di Blasi's website, however here are a few highlights:
- Founded by Rosario Di Blasi, a former WW2 Pilot and now run by his two sons, Carlo and Carmelo, aeronautical engineers by trade.
- Based in Francofonte, Sicily, Italy.
- Built the first folding motorbike prototype in the 1950's
- First production folding motorbike was the R2 (1972)
- In 1979, Di Blasi introduced the R7. Since then, it has reached legendary status, as it has proved to have many uses; as a backup vehicle on a camper, on a boat, in an automobile, as a service vehicle for designated drivers and the delivery and pick-up of rental cars, etc. It has even been used as an auxiliary vehicle on board the helicopters of the Italian National Police.
- They also make folding bicycles and tricycles (such as mod. R32) that are especially adapted to give the elderly and people with minor handicaps mobility and autonomy.
- The main characteristic of all Di Blasi vehicles is the speed and ease in which they can be folded or opened: no more than 4 seconds, without the use of tools and nothing to screw or unscrew.
- The entire production process of their vehicles, including the manufacturing of the frames, is done at their production facility in Italy.